Monday, April 21, 2008

Welcome Statement

As all Cleveland Indians fans know, sometimes coping with the effects of being a fan of said sports team can be tough. I could ramble on and on about what could have been or should be, but I'll leave that to more qualified writers. The purpose of this blog is to offer a place that can help take your mind off of what is really going on with the Cleveland Indians.

Let me warn you, I have no formal literary training (outside of a Technical Writing class in college) and if not for the Wild Wild Web, would have no hope having my "witty" content being published. Blogspot's website does offer a spell check (as long as I don't forget to use it), but it does not offer a grammar/English check (so, please forgive me, English is my 1st language and I'm still learning). My 8th grade English teacher would be proud.

My goal is to try to add a new post about once a week or so. If you like what you find here, check back often, I'll try to keep it fresh. If you don't like what you find here, then check back often, I'll try to continue disappointing you. If you'd like to comment, positive or negative, please do I would like know what you think.

Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoy your stay.

No comments: