Saturday, April 11, 2009
So we thought the following posting appropriate to help put this "marathon-of-a-season" into prospective:
• If the baseball season was a Marathon it would only be 1,139 yards into the race.
• If the baseball season was a Football Season it would have 10:11 left in the 2nd Qtr in the first game. More specifically, if it was the Cleveland Browns 2008 Season, we would be down 21-7 to the Dallas Cowboys.
• If the baseball season was the Daytona 500 it would be 4 Laps / 12
Miles into the race.
• If the baseball season was the life of an average American it would be 1
yr, 134 days, 33 hrs old.
• If the baseball season was the History of the United States of America it would be March 31, 1782.
• If the baseball season was the Star Wars saga it would be 19 minutes into Episode I.
• If the baseball season was a trip from Progressive Field to Goodyear Ballpark it would be 82 Miles away from Columbus, OH.
*All comparison calculations done using LFL's How-Early-Is-It Calculator. A link has been provided so that you can do your own future calculations to help determine if it still is "Early" in the season.